Welcome to the hundredth blog of my tenure as Head of LECA. It has been an absolute pleasure to be in charge of of this fantastic school for the past two and half years and it's been great to capture the highlights on this blog every single week. The students, staff and parents are the fuel that keep the school moving forwards and I would like to thank everyone who's been part of the journey so far.
For the blog this week I interviewed my brilliant Deputy Head, James Tatham. Unfortunately the sound quality isn't great this week as we were sharing a basic microphone but luckily most of Mr Tatham's answers are clear for you. In case you didn't catch the questions, here they are below and hopefully you can follow it. We will be investing in some more sophisticated kit for future BlogCasts! Here is the link to the audio
1. Tell people a little about your teaching background.
2. What about life outside teaching?
3. Tell us about a typical day in the life of a Deputy Head.
4. What do you like most about being a teacher?
5. What could you really do without?!
6. Tell people one thing about you that they really wouldn't guess.
Head of School, LECA